King George's Field Charity Board
Purpose of committee
The role of the Board is as follows:
To administer the affairs of the King George’s Field, Mile End charity, and the King George’s Field – Stepney (Tredegar Square, Bow) charity and discharge all duties of the Council as sole trustee of these Charities.
To administer the affairs and discharge the duties of trustee of such other Charities controlled by the Council as the Cabinet might authorise by resolution.
The Board is made up of the Mayor and all Members of the Cabinet.
The quorum is 3 Members of the Board.
- Councillor Oliur Rahman (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Ohid Ahmed (Member)
- Councillor Shahed Ali (Member)
- Councillor Abdul Asad (Member)
- Councillor Shafiqul Haque (Member)
- Councillor Rabina Khan (Member)
- Councillor Aminur Khan (Member)
- Councillor Gulam Robbani (Member)
Support officer: David Knight, Democratic Services. Tel: 020 7364 4878, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor,Town Hall
5 Clove Crescent
Phone: 020 7364 4878
Web site: http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/committee