Former Blessed John Roche Secondary School, Upper North Street, London E14 6ER (PA/11/3765)
Decision maker: Strategic Development Committee
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
On a vote of 5 for and nil against, the Committee RESOLVED
(1) That planning permission be GRANTED at Former Blessed John Roche Secondary School, Upper North Street, London, E14 6ER, (PA/11/3765) for construction of 239 dwellings within two buildings extending to between five and ten storeys with landscaping and 92 car parking spaces, being a revision of Blocks C and D as approved within planning permission dated 21st September 2010 (PA/10/161) and comprising an additional 12 residential units upon the 27 previously approved within these blocks.
(2) That such planning permission be subject to the prior completion of a legal agreement to secure the additional planning obligations and to the planning conditions and informatives as set out in the circulated report.
(3) That the Corporate Director Development & Renewal be delegated authority to negotiate the legal agreement indicated above.
(4) That the Corporate Director Development & Renewal be delegated power to impose planning conditions and informatives on the planning permission to secure the matters listed in the circulated report.
(5) That, if within three months of the date of this Committee meeting the legal agreement has not been completed to the satisfaction of the Chief Legal Officer, the Head of development Decisions be delegated power to refuse the planning permission.
Publication date: 19/03/2012
Date of decision: 15/03/2012
Decided at meeting: 15/03/2012 - Strategic Development Committee